Saturday, July 30, 2005

Vacation!

I finally made it!

I finished all of my work by about 12:45 yesterday, we got our marriage license, and now we have nothing but a week of vacation between us and our wedding. Suffice it to say, I was ready.

And someone else is ready, too:


"Seriously, Mom, get the fuck off me!"

To me, this picture looks like a teenage boy getting ready for prom, and being mortified as his mother fawns over him in his penguin suit. Fitting.

However, Riley has calmed down a bit now that his hair has been cut, and he actually looks very dapper:




So, who says your dog can't be your ring-bearer?


This will probably be my last post for awhile, as we will be gone after Tuesday. With the honeymoon to Jamaica following, I won't be back until around August 15th. I'm sure all two of you that read this will be crushed.

Cranking up the Bob Marley,
--Master P

No comments: