Friday, July 08, 2005

From where the sun now stands, I will write no more about the Cleveland Baseball Team forever.

That's right. Breaking out some Chief Joseph on ya. Mildly ironic, considering the name of the "Cleveland Baseball Team" worked into the title.

So, I've written about the Cleveland Indians three times in this blog. Three times they were on a hot streak, and three times I wrote about said hot streak. And, not surprisingly, three times they've gone on to lose 4 games in row right after I wrote about them (well, currently, they've only lost three in a row, but they've looked bad doing it, so one can only assume they're going for the quad-fecta tonight in Yankee Stadium).

So, I've decided not to write about them anymore. I'm killing this team!


Big show tonight at Bernies. Should be fun.

Hopefully, by this time Monday morning, our backyard will have a finished deck in it.

1 comment:

larzdm said...

I'll remember this when we are up 3-0 in the World Series and you break this pledge...