Monday, July 25, 2005

Tired. Meh.

So, I didn't get into bed until 3:00 last night, as the show went late. I had a good time, despite probably playing the worst drums since 8th grade "stage band" back in junior high school. I guess we all have off nights.

Melissa took me to an Indians game on Saturday for my birthday, and they came through with a victory for me. We spent the night in Cleveland, and then drove home yesterday in time for my softball playoffs: the redux (apparently, the league decided we should play again, because the other teams complained). It mattered not; we won the first game 13-9, and the second game 20-13. Vindication!

The gig was alright; we had a great sound guy, but the club was about 100 degrees and there were no fans on the stage. As I mentioned, I played like a 9-year-old, but we had a good time all told. They asked us to play there again this coming Sunday, so I guess we couldn't have been that bad.

I lack the energy to type anymore.

Meh.

1 comment:

larzdm said...

Sunday again? geez... maybe i won't be working next monday morning.

do you guys have something upcoming this friday?