Friday, February 02, 2007

Mark Your Calendars, Gentlemen

March 13, 2007. The day the world will change.

It's the day God of War II comes out on PS2.








I know how much my wife loved me playing God of War, both when I borrowed it in the fall of 2005 and then bought a used copy in the summer of 2006.

This new game is going to blow it away. IGN's reviewers posit that it will go down in history as "the best PS2 game ever." Not a bad way to send off a dying system.

For me, just another reason to wait to buy a PS3.

1 comment:

larzdm said...

While I'm very excited for the game... let's not forget about:

http://ps2.ign.com/objects/868/868302.html

MLB 07: The Show comes out 2 weeks earlier. You better get a copy this year, they have online leagues with massive stat tracking for me to dominate you, Drew, and whoever else.... hopefully we can all be the Indians.