Wednesday, January 25, 2006

No! Not 'Nice Guy Eddie' Too!

I can't believe Chris Penn died. He was only 40. While not the picture of health given his weight and what-not, this is still somewhat surprising.

Who can forget the image of him learning to "dance" from Kevin Bacon in Footloose, or, quite simply,
If you fucking beat this prick long enough, he'll tell you he started the goddamn Chicago fire, now that don't necessarily make it fucking so!
Hopefully we don't come to find out it was drugs. Selah.

2 comments:

larzdm said...

yea, that seriously sucked... my favorite role for him was Nice Guy Eddie.

maybe i'll pick up GTA: San Andreas for a tribute

A. M. Mericsko said...

I know. No one played a better dumb, whoops I forgot to use a condom, football jock than he did in "All The Right Moves". So overly blue collar campy but I still love that flick!