Monday, June 26, 2006

Your Name in Lights


There's just something about seeing your band name on a Ticketmaster ticket, no matter what the occasion. Anyone reading this blog that's interested in a ticket, please let me know.

We finished recording all of the parts for a nine-song CD this past weekend, and I have to say I'm very excited by what I've heard so far.

We'll need to go in and mix everything down at some point, but between taking our time, doing everything part-by-part and having an engineer that really knows how to use the tools at his disposal, I think we'll have a good product to show for this endeavor.

We have three more shows before the BIGGIE, and then hopefully that springboards us to some degree of name recognition in this fair city.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rock.

larzdm said...

i'll need at least 2... probably more like 5-7

A. M. Mericsko said...

That is awesome Dan! Very proud of you!

DP said...

Larz,
I can get them to you soon. I have them in my possession. Perhaps a Tribe game at the Lizard or in HD....