Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Closing Time

Well, I've come to a realization:

I'm not good at keeping up my blog.

It's no secret that I've been less than on top of updating this blog. And, it's also no secret that I really only write about two things: politics and my love affair with all things sports (Cleveland, Blue Jackets, etc.).

Well, I've basically become enamored with two much more established blogs for each of those things:
Sports: Waiting For Next Year
Politics: Political Inaction

I've been known to comment a bunch at both, and I'm working on potentially doing a weekly Blue Jackets column at WFNY.

So, it is with all of this on the table that I announce my retirement from the world of Welcome to the Monkey House. You can catch me at one/both of those sites... see you around the bend!

1 comment:

Becky said...

Retiring? Sad! What on earth can my blog link to, Parker-style, now? May the Monkey House rest in peace.