Wednesday, October 18, 2006

I'm pretty sure I could dunk over Strickland



So, we were fortunate enough to see Ted Strickland speak at a very small (as in, less than 100 people in someone's driveway) gathering, and then were able to meet (and get this photo taken with) him afterward.

Look at me. I'm huge. I could totally post him up, and he'd be no match for my turn around baby hook shot on the low block.

His education policy is a little better than mine, but that won't matter when he's staring up at the bottoms of my Nike Airs after I rain a furious dunk down on him.

4 comments:

larzdm said...

nice... i'll be doing my part to help him win

lionel_kokotan said...

If he loses you may have to shut down your blog. Your jinxes will have reached all new heights.

By the way, when is the first scUM post? Hopefully right before the Ohio State game.

DP said...

I've already talked about UM, and I believe I mentioned that I didn't think they had the secondary to keep up with OSU. Reverse jinx anyone?

A. M. Mericsko said...

Awesome Dan! Lord I hope Strickland pulls this off or there will be alot of "gay burning"